Welcome to bzigo.com (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Bzigo, Inc., a company incorporated under the laws of the state of Delaware (“Bzigo”, the “Company”, “we”, “our”).
The Website provides content and information about Bzigo and its unique product (the “Product”). The Website also allows you to reserve a slot (on a first come, first served basis) to purchase the Product once it is ready for marketing, against payment of a minor reservation fee.
Providing us with your personal information is a choice you make of your own volition and consent to this Policy. You are not legally obligated to provide this information, but we do require it to enable you to use the Website or parts thereof.
Information you provide us
Other information. If you submit a request or inquiry by using our ‘Contact’ form, you will be asked to provide your full name and email address as well as any additional personal details, depending on the particulars of the request or inquiry. We may also ask you for additional personal information, in order to process your request or inquiry.
Aggregated information and analytical data
Analytical Data. We may use third party analytics tools, to collect information about your use of the Website. For example, we may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Website, the interactions you have made with the Website’s interface, content that you viewed through the Website, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address that you use to access the Website.
Aggregation of information. We may also use the information we collect, to compile aggregated information, either by ourselves or with the assistance of third parties such as Google Analytics. We may share or otherwise communicate and make available such aggregated information to any other third party, in our sole discretion.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information about minors younger than 13. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 provided personally identifiable information to us we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our databases.
Use of collected information
We will use the information outlined above, for the following purposes:
- • Operating the Website, its features and functionalities;
- • Enhancing the Website and developing new Products and content;
- • Recording your reservation in our systems;
- • Contacting you with administrative updates and announcements related to the Website and Products;
- • Managing the administrative and operational aspects of the Website, and collecting fees and payments;
- • Sending you newsletters and marketing messages (which you may opt-out of by following the instructions within each message);
- • Enforcing the Terms and this Policy and preventing misuse of the Website;
- • Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- • Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Website.
Sharing collected information
We share the information outlined above with others in any of the following instances:
- • With our service providers, suppliers, third-party vendors and partners, only as necessary, in order to record your reservation, process the payment of your reservation fee and operate, maintain and enhance the Website;
- • If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Website, or violated any applicable law. Your information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- • In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Website and our Products;
- • If the operation of the Website is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this Policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
- • We may share personal identifiable information with future affiliates, but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
In any case other than the above, your personal information will only be shared with others if you provide your explicit prior consent.
By providing us with your email address, you give your consent to us sending you newsletters and marketing messages via your email. You may opt-out of our newsletters and marketing messages by following the instructions within each message.
Transfer of data outside your territory
The Website, by its nature as an online Website, may store and process information in various locations throughout the globe, including through cloud services. You provide your express and unambiguous consent to such cross-border processing of information.
The following disclosure is made pursuant to California Online Privacy Act (CA Civil Code § 22575): When you use our Website, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites or online services.
We retain personally identifiable information for as long as we deem necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete any information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure your personal information, it is not guaranteed and you cannot expect that the Website will be immune from information security risks.
We may change this Policy from time to time. Substantial changes will take effect 30 days after we give you notice of such changes through the Website or by other means. Other changes will take effect 7 days after we give you notice of such changes. However, if the Policy is amended to comply with legal requirements, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required. The most up-to-date Policy will always be accessible through the our Website.
In any event, we will seek your explicit consent if we wish to have substantial changes to the Policy apply to personal information we collected prior to those changes.
Your explicit consent to the amended Policy, or continued use of the Website after the changes take effect, each indicate your acceptance of the amended Policy.
You may contact us at any time with any questions or comments you may have with respect to our Website or this Policy by using our ‘Contact’ form.
Last Updated: March, 2019